There are many servers on the Internet that can monitor your trading, process account information, and provide you with the data you need. The downside of this analysis is that additional sources in addition to the trading terminal should be used. In this regard, the idea of analyzing all sorts of account data in the multifunctional indicator DaVinciTrading Info Panel for MetaTrader 4 was implemented.
The indicator is broken down into separate disconnected blocks, each displaying specific information.
- The Account Information block contains your account and current currency pair data on the chart, namely: number, owner’s name, server, Freeze and Stopout levels, swap, tick volume, leverage, minimum and maximum lot.
- The Balance Information unit shows account balance data, equity, use and free margins, credit facilities, current and total profit in deposit and interest, as well as the maximum drawdown calculated according to closed orders.
- The Spread Information block displays information on the spread of the currency pair set on the chart: the current, minimum, maximum and average spread, which is calculated each tick, this data is contained in the global variable, that is, the calculation will go correctly when the terminal is closed or the indicator is removed from the schedule.
For a more detailed analysis of the current spread, you can see our free DaVinci Spread Detected spread indicator, which builds a histogram of spread changes, which is useful in analyzing and comparing data over a certain period of history and its changes depending on the time of day.
- The Open Orders Information unit includes open-position data, both general and separately for sales and purchases: number of open orders, total trading lot, profit and commission, revenue in items, and drawdown as a percentage
- Block Orders Close Information analyzes in detail all closed trades of the trader, changes in the balance sheet, calculates income, commission, percentage of winning trades, profit factor and other useful information for each pair separately, and the total result. The resulting data is also divided separately for both purchases and sales.
- The Time Scale block is a convenient visual supplement for trading analysis by the time orders are opened or closed (depending on the settings) both by the hour and by day of the week. You can easily determine the losing period to exclude it from trading in the future.
|< ===== Show Information ===== >|
|Show Account Info||Show a block of information about a trading account|
|Show Balance Info||To display a block with information related to the movement of funds|
|Show Spread Info||Show spread data block|
|Show Open Orders Info||Show a block of information on open orders|
|Show Closed Orders Info||Show a table of closed orders analysis|
|Show Close Orders Time Scale||Show a timeline of data|
|Orders Time Scale Type||The type of timeline build: by opening time or closing.|
|Show Rectangle Background||Displaying background for blocks with information|
|< ===== Design Options ===== >|
|Lable Font||The ability to choose the typeface you like|
|Font Size||Choosing the size of the font depending on your monitor’s permission|
|… Info Color||The color of each block’s text|
|Rectangles Background Color||The color of the rectangular block panel|
|Chart Background Color||Graphic background color|
As a result, this indicator is a powerful and at the same time compact tool for detailing your trading system and finding new solutions to improve its stability.
I would like to buy the ‘Dadhboard Trading Info Panel’ as shown on your website at $35. Please send me the details to make a payment.
Hi, I want this indcicator,
how to pay. Thanks.
Hi, write us an e-mail: email@example.com
If I bought this indicator, how many activations do I have or is this for a lifetime? Thanks!