DaVinci’s multifunctional free information indicator is An email Alert and InfoPanel. Traders using a large number of currency pairs or set trading systems with averaging or Martingale will be especially useful. It is also just as convenient as an informant with the ability to send a message to the mail.
The following functions:
- Calculates the drawdown of the deposit on equity and sends e-mail messages to the user if it is larger than indicated in the settings. Displays drawdown as a percentage, and in the currency of the deposit on the current pair and the total.
- Sends a message to the mail when you reach the specified number of open orders on the current pair or total.
- Shows the price and value in points before MarginCall, both on the current chart and throughout the account as a whole, if several pairs participate in the trade. Convenient to use if you are trading a grid of orders to understand the acceptable range of trading. Knowing this data you can take the necessary steps in advance to avoid the complete loss of the deposit.
- Displays the total trading lot on the current pair and the entire account as a whole;
- Shows the distance to the nearest TakeProfit and Stop Loss orders on the current chart.
Read more about setting up a message to the post office from the terminal on the official website of the MQL5
|<==== Main Options ====>|
|Choose Symbol to Send Notification||select orders for calculating the drawdown and the number of open orders (orders of the current pair or all symbols)..|
|Send Notification: Send Max Drawdown %||send a notification when the specified drawdown percentage is reached. At 0 – off.|
|Send Notification: Send Max Drawdown Currency||send a notification when the specified drawdown is reached in the deposit currency. At 0 – off.|
|Send Notification: Max Open Orders Symbol||the maximum allowable number of open orders for the current currency pair, upon reaching which a notification will be sent. At 0 – off.|
|Send Notification: Max Open Orders Total||the maximum allowable number of open orders on the entire trading account, upon reaching which a notification will be sent. At 0 – off.|
|Count Pending Orders||take into account pending orders in the calculation|
|Show Margin Call||if true, then the MarginCall line and its value will be displayed on the chart.|
|Show Orders Info||displays the value of the total trading lot and the number of orders for the current pair and the account as a whole.|
|Show Near TP&SL||displaying information about the remaining number of points by the Take Profit / Stop Loss of the nearest order.|
|<===== Notification Options ====>|
|Show Alert||display an alert on the chart when the specified drawdown percentage or the number of open orders is reached|
|Send E-mail||send e-mail to mail, if an SMTP server is configured.|
|Send Notification||sending a notification (Notification) to mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes ID are specified in the settings window on the “Notifications” tab.|
|<====== Design Options =====>|
|Label Corner Position||setting the location of information at the corners of the screen;|
|DrawdownColor, LotsInfoColor, TPInfoColor, MarginCallColor||text data color settings.|
|Show lable on chart||displays the text label on the chart above the candles when sending a message.|