A simple script to display all available information about the trading terminal in a separate window. It is useful to see all the available information in one window at a time.
Shows information about:
- The time when the last tick was;
- Highest High and Lowest Low last day;
- Ask Price, Bid;
- Point to find out how many decimal points a trading pair has;
- Current spread;
- Stop Level of Level Of Level of Level Of Level of Level and Frieze Level;
- The size of the contract in the basic currency of the instrument
- Trading tick volume;
- Minimum step of changing the price of the tool in points;
- The size of the swap for purchases and sales and the method of calculating it;
- Is trade allowed for this pair;
- Minimum, maximum trading lot and its minimum step.
- Initial collateral requirements for 1 lot
- The amount of collateral to support open orders
- The amount of free funds needed to open 1 lot to buy
This script does not have settings, it just needs to be set on a schedule.
An example of how the script works: